Printable Bingo Cards
Printable Bingo cards can be found and downloaded from websites, and can then be used to play Bingo at home.
You have 2 options when making your own Bingo cards:
- Print Cards. Print card templates from a website program.
- Home-Made Cards. Make your cards from scratch.
Printing Bingo Cards
Printing Bingo cards online is the quickest and easiest ways to get your own cards.
Simply go onto a good card printing website such as Print-Bingo.com and select the type of Bingo cards you would like to use.
Once you’ve made your selection, all you need to do is press ‘print’ and voila – your cards will be printed.
All you need to do then is make sure you use good strong paper, or better yet, have your printed cards laminated so that they can be reused.
Home Made Bingo Cards
Home made Bingo cards not only make a great gift idea, but they are also cost-effective and fairly easy to make.
Here is a step by step guide to making your own cards:
- Step 1. Buy some good cardboard and cut it into even squares that are roughly the size of coasters.
- Step 2. Using a ruler, make 5 columns and 5 rows on each card (if you are making 75 Ball cards) or 9 columns and 3 rows (if you are making 90 Ball cards). For 75 Ball cards, add letters from B, I, N, G and O at the top of the cards above each column.
- Step 3. For 75 Ball cards, fill the cards with numbers from 1 to 75, leaving the middle square blank. For 90 Ball cards, fill the cards with numbers from 1 to 90, leaving 5 free spaces in each row.
- Step 4. To ensure that the cards last well and can be re-used, cover with clear laminate sticky paper, or use a laminating machine, and then use wipe-off dabbers.
Whichever way you prefer to get your Printable Bingo cards, making your own cards is always a fun thing to do, and ensures that you have some spare when you’re in the mood to host a game or two at home.