Claiming Bingo Prizes
As you watched your tickets fill on the Full House game, you realize that you’ve won Bingo – but how do you go about claiming Bingo prizes once you’ve gotten a win?
Nothing can beat the thrill of winning a Bingo jackpot, no matter how small it may be. In this section we’ll tell you more about claiming wins and how the process works.
Here’s what you need to know about claiming a Bingo win:
- Online Bingo Prizes
- Claiming Bingo Wins
Online Bingo Prizes
Online Bingo prizes vary depending on the time of day, number of players in the Bingo room, type of game, lines won and the current special.
Here are some of the most common prizes to be won in Bingo games:
- 1 Line jackpots are the prizes won for filling one line of your ticket, which will contain 5 numbers and 4 blank squares.
- 2 Line jackpots are the prizes won for filling 2 lines of your ticket. This could be the first 2 lines, or the first and last line on the ticket, but you have to have 2 lines on a single ticket to claim this jackpot.
- 3 Lines or Full House jackpots are the prizes for filling all 3 lines of your ticket. This jackpot is also known as a Blackout or Coverall prize.
- Prizes are usually highest during busy times of day, such as the evening main session. This is because the prize funds come from a percentage of the house, which is the number of players in the game.
- Some sites also offer guaranteed jackpot games, which have fixed jackpots which are not influenced by the number of players in the game.
Claiming Bingo Wins
In a Bingo hall, claiming Bingo wins is done by shouting “Bingo!” and then having your ticket checked by a Bingo official.
In the online world it’s much simpler however – you don’t have to do anything at all other than wait for your name to show up on the screen when you get a win as the system does it all for you using auto-call technology.
Now that you know more about claiming Bingo prizes you can get on with the fun part – playing Bingo to win big!