Casino games can be played online as well at classic land-based casinos, but offer the same high paced thrills and the massive jackpot prizes.
Here’s what you can learn in this section:
- Playing Casino Games
- Casino Game Tips
Playing Casino Games
Playing casino games give you a chance to hit the big time with the variety of games available, all of which offer exciting gaming and big prizes.
The three most popular games are as follows:
- Blackjack. The object of Blackjack is to have a hand closer to 21 than the dealer. Aces count as 1 or 11, numbers 2 to 9 are as indicated and Jacks, Queens and Kings are 10.
- Roulette. The wheel consists of two betting areas, which have 37 numbers overall. The inside betting area layout has individual numbers arranged in 12 rows of 3 numbers which make three columns. The outside betting area red / black and odd / even groups of numbers. The aim of the game is to bet on the inside and outside numbers.
- Slots. These games vary, and there a 3-reel and 5-reel options, video slots and multi-reel slots to choose from. The aim of the game is to place a bet and spin the reels to match symbols which determine your prize.
Casino Game Tips
Now that you’ve seen some of the most popular games, try some of these casino game tips to help you get your big win.
Here are a few basic pointers to remember when playing casino games:
- In Blackjack, make sure you know when to hit (take another card), when to stand (pass) and when to bust (going over 21).
- Roulette is a game of chance, but once you have gotten the hang of the game it becomes easier to figure it out.
- Slots are also a game of chance, but your chances of winning go up if you bet on multiple lines and increase your stake.
Whether you are just looking for fun games to play alongside your Bingo, or you are seeking the thrill of the blackjack table, casino games can bring in the big prizes and are a fun side game option.