Buy Bingo Tickets
In this section we will tell you more buying tickets, including the following:
- Buying Bingo Games
- Advanced Bingo Buy
Buying Bingo Games
Buying Bingo games can be done in two different ways, either from buying from the game or buying in advance from a schedule.
Here are some tips to remember when buying games:
- As in any casino or betting game, set yourself a limit before you start playing. Many sites offer a limit setting feature that puts a limit on your daily purchases; this makes it a lot easier to keep track of how much you spend.
- Never spend more than you can afford. If you feel that you may have a problem, then speak to one of the Chat Hosts privately, and find out if you can change your limits, or have a time-out for a period of time to cool off, or contact a gambling awareness site for assistance.
- Buying maximum tickets for each game is a good way to increase your chances of winning, but you need to ensure that you do this responsibly only with the funds you have set aside for Bingo.
- Buying cheaper tickets and buying more of them is also a good way to increase your chances, and helps to keep your Bingo budget in check.
Advanced Bingo Buy
Advanced Bingo buy is a great way to buy tickets if you’re going to be out but don’t want to miss a game, or if you want to increase your chances of winning by being in every game session.
Here is some more information and tips on using the advanced buy feature:
- All you need to do is choose the games you wish to buy tickets for from the game schedule within the game, and click the option to buy tickets for these games.
- This makes it possible to buy tickets for the entire day ahead, which will be played even if you are not at your computer.
- You are not able to win any chat prizes however, as unless you are in the chat room and actively chatting, you are not eligible to claim chat bonuses for nabors or any chat games.
Now that you know how to to buy Bingo tickets, you can start playing and winning!