Bingo Side Games
Feeling in need of a change?
Bingo side games give you something a bit different while you’re playing your game of Bingo.
In this section we’ll teach you more about the following games:
- Bingo Pulltabs
- Bingo Scratch Cards
- Bingo Casino Games
Bingo pulltabs are mini games of chance that are virtual versions of traditional pulltab games where you need to tear off a tab to view the prize.
- Players purchase game tickets, printed in a variety of themes, for a small fee, usually £0.25 to £1.00.
- Players can either click individual tabs on the tickets to reveal matching graphics or click to reveal all.
- Pull Tabs come in 3, 5, or 6 window games and in variety of themes, from holidays, to animals, to Lucky 7’s. These easy to read, full-color symbols grab players’ attentions.
- A paytable shows payouts and symbols for each game value, to see how much each is worth.
Bingo Scratch Cards
Bingo scratch cards work much the same way as pulltabs, except that instead of pulling tabs, you need to scratch to reveal the prize.
- In online games, the system virtually scratches the surface to reveal the symbols that may be matched.
- To win, you need to have 3 matching symbols revealed.
- Your prize is determined by the payout and coin value you have placed. If you choose a higher value, your prize will be higher.
Bingo Casino Games
There are many types of Bingo casino games, including slots.
The most common games found online are the following types:
- Video Poker. This is like a cross between slots and poker, and you need to get a poker hand to win the game.
- Blackjack. Just like the traditional version, you need to get 21 or less in this game to beat the house.
- Roulette. Place your bets and spin the wheel to see how you much you win in this game.
Bingo side games offer you another chance to win a huge jackpot, and also give some variety in the Bingo game.