Bingo Scratch Cards
Bingo scratch cards are games in which you need to scratch a covered card to reveal your prize.
In this section we’ll give you more information and tips about the following:
- Play Bingo Scratchies
- Bingo Scratch Card Rules
Bingo Scratch Card Rules
Bingo scratch card rules are very simple, and it’s very easy to learn how to play these fun side games.
Check out these tips and pointers for scratch card games:
- The object of the game is to scratch the card to reveal symbols hidden underneath.
- In online games, obviously you cannot scratch, so the software does this for you. Some games even have a virtual coin to you can move across the card to scratch.
- You need to get 3 of the same symbols to win the prizes as shown on the paytable, and each prize will be a different value.
- As in pulltabs and slots, you can buy different value scratch cards, and buying lower cost cards allows you to buy more cards, which increases your odds of winning.
Play Bingo Scratchies
Now that you know how they work, you can get on to the fun part and play Bingo scratchies, as they are also called.
Nearly every Bingo site offers a selection of scratch cards, all you need to do is find out which are the best to play.
Virtue Fusion games such as William Hill Bingo have the best selections of scratch cards, and have a number of options for players to choose from:
- Cops ‘n Robbers is a fun theme, with symbols such as Money Bags, Robbers, Badges and Hand Cuffs to match as well as good payouts of up to £1,000.
- Bingo Scratch is a Bingo themed game, which has symbols relating to Bingo calls, such as Legs Eleven, Key to the Door, Two Fat Ladies, Lucky Number Seven and Two Little Ducks. The payouts range from £1 to a massive £20,000.
- Winning Match is ideal for footie fans, with football related symbols such as Whistle, Scarf, Jersey, Boots, and Goal, which pays out the game’s biggest prize of £5,000.
Bingo scratch cards are one of the most popular games played, and it’s easy to see why!