Bingo pulltabs are fun side games that work by pulling a tab to reveal symbols which need to be matched to win.
In this section we’ll tell you more about the following:
- Pulltabs Rules
- Pulltabs Games
Before you get pulling, you first need to know how these games work and follow these basic pulltabs rules and pointers to learn how to play.
Here is a list of pointers for playing pulltabs:
- Pulltabs are similar to scratch cards, and the object of the game is to pull tabs to reveal symbols.
- The games are usually purchased in a sheet, which gives you up to 4 games.
- To win prizes, you need to match the symbols on the pulltab sheet, which give you prizes depending on the payout.
- You can choose to pull the tabs one by one, or reveal all the tabs at once. This doesn’t affect your winning chances, but if you prefer a bit of suspense while you wait to reveal the prizes, then the one by one option is for you.
There are many different pulltabs games available at most Bingo sites, which all offer fun graphics, good payouts and a range of coin options.
Here are some tips to help you choose the best games:
- Look out for cheap pulltabs ticket prices, which will allow you to buy more games than the more costly tickets.
- Always read the paytable before you start playing so that you can be sure of the prizes and stakes.
- Fun graphics, animations and sounds make the games a lot of fun, but these don’t always ensure the best prizes.
- While it is possible to win large prizes in pulltabs, the most common prizes to be won are between £20 and £100.
- Make sure you are familiar with the Bingo site rules and regulations on side games wins, so that you know how cash-outs with money won on pulltabs is done – you may need to wager some of your winnings to be eligible to withdraw.
One of the best things about Bingo pulltabs is that they are really easy to play, and make a fun and simple way to earn cash prizes without spending a fortune.