Bingo players are a diverse bunch, and have progressed a lot from the stereotyped blue rinsed grandmothers that used to be the ‘faces’ of the game.
In this section we’ll tell you more about the types of people who adore the game, including the following:
- Bingo Celebrity Players
- Bingo Fans
Bingo Celebrity Players
Bingo celebrity players are becoming more and more common, especially in the online Bingo world.
As the game becomes more popular and trendy, celebs are starting to get in on the fun and wins, and many even host private Bingo parties at their posh homes!
Here are some of the biggest celeb Bingo players:
- Robbie Williams. This larger than life pop star is reportedly a huge fan of the game, and is a regular at halls in the London area.
- Denise van Outen. The queen of Essex is apparently so fond of the game that she has tried to convince her radio co-workers to join her at her favourite Essex club.
- Sharon Osbourne. This famous mom, reality star and wife of Ozzy was the face of Gala Bingo, and even has her own Bingo room at the site, which she visits and sometimes even hosts.
- Catherine Zeta Jones. This stunning Welsh actress is said to host Bingo parties at her and hubby Michael Douglas’ home at Christmas. Oh, to be a fly on the wall during those parties!
Other than celebs, who else is playing the game? Well, Bingo fans come in all shapes and sizes these days.
Here are some of the basic qualities found in Bingo players:
- While more men are catching on to the game, women are still the primary gender group playing Bingo.
- Most players are between the ages of 25 and 60, which make up for a large age market and show how much more popular the game is than it used to be in its hay day.
- A staggering amount of Bingo players, especially those who play in clubs and halls, are smokers, and the smoking bans in the UK have had a big effect on halls across the country due to this.
Bingo players all have one thing in common, their love for the game!